Iphone Keyboards forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300

2 posters

Go down

Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 Empty Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300

Post  iman Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 is a popular android device. If you have Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 you must need Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case because it is nice keyboard. You can buy http://www.jsxltech.com/collections/keyboard-case-for-samsung/products/for-samsung-galaxy-siii-i9300-slidable-erectable-backlit-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-with-detachable-plastic-case. The price of Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case was $79.99 USD but you can buy this keyboard from JSXL Technology only for $59.99 USD. It is a slidable keyboard. So you can use it nicely.

iman

Back to top Go down

Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 Empty Re: Slidable & Erectable Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Detachable Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300

Post  hybulok Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm

I use bluetooth for all my phone calls, and up until recently...when I made the switch from an HTC phone to the GS3...simply left the Square-up reader plugged into the 3.5mm jack all the time (I tend to leave the phone hanging on the dashboard & don't touch it).

I've found that I can't do that with the GS3, as when the card reader is plugged into the 3.5mm jack, it disables (greys out as an option in the "phone" app) Bluetooth.

Is this just my phone? Can someone else with this model test to see if yours does the same?
Is there a setting somewhere that I can change to fix this? Some other workaround that'll allow me to keep the Square plugged in & continue using BT?

Help is greatly appreciated.

BTW, if it matters:

SCH-R530C on Cricket
Android 4.0.4

hybulok

Back to top Go down