Iphone Keyboards forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else have flickering/ghosting keyboard on iphone 5?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else have flickering/ghosting keyboard on iphone 5? Empty Anyone else have flickering/ghosting keyboard on iphone 5?

Post  mirtot Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:11 am

When I enter my password in the app store, lines begin to flicker across rows of the keyboard.

Here is an example. This has happened on my last two visits to the app store. The first two or three times there was no problem. This is the only context in which I observe the flickering keyboard. Is anyone else having this issue?

mirtot

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have flickering/ghosting keyboard on iphone 5? Empty White Shark Keyboard Case for Apple iPhone 5

Post  ifoneman Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 am

Are you need Keyboard Case for your Apple iPhone 5? White Shark Keyboard Case for Apple iPhone 5 is one of the best Keyboard Case for Apple iPhone 5. You can use this keyboard for a long time. You can choice white and black from here. If you need additional information just browse http://www.jsxltech.com/products/white-shark-keyboard-case-for-apple-iphone-5-detachable-case-with-backlit-slidable-and-erectable-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard and you can found everything. White Shark Keyboard Case for Apple iPhone 5 looks very nice. It has Bluetooth 3.0 Interface and it works nicely.

ifoneman

Back to top Go down